Friday, December 29, 2023

The reason I haven’t written is because I have been very sick for months and had nothing to give...I just stayed exhausted.  It started with a month of diverticulosis.  A condition that I will deal with from now on...but they put me on antibiotics--which triggered a horrible condition called C-Diff.  (Short for something you can’t pronounce.)  I prayed for the first time in my life for healing for myself.  I have prayed for others, but I guess I just figured God was going to do in my life whatever He was going to do--which was stupid.

And after I got better, and thought I was going to live...I got Covid.  Yes I had the shots and all the boosters.  Doctor said that is what saved me.  Personally I think it was God’s grace.  But so many of you have asked me to start blogging again that I will try.  I am still very weak, but maybe my brain still works.  We’ll see.

Thought for today.  God loves you.  God loves me.  He is waiting for you, for me, to talk to him.  He created us for companionship.  He’s the best friend we will ever have.  And yes, when I prayed for myself, he answered.  I’ve got to do more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment