Friday, October 6, 2023

    I actually found a box of gluten free blueberry mix.  And now I remember why I’ve quit cooking.  Stirring something rotates the arm---which rotates the entire spine.  And an 85 year old spine doesn’t rotate very well.  I’m trying to recover right now by doing nothing!!  No more stirring for me.   
    I found dozens of choices of gluten free stuff at the store.  I am on a new journey.  Trying to find something that tastes good.  The bread isn’t bad if you toast it.  I made stroganoff, I found all the ingredients that were approved except for onions.  There will never be a substitute for onions, so I will have to get used to doing without them.  I really wonder what people did with this diet fifty years ago when nothing was available.
    I’ve learned to like popsicles.  I bet it’s been fifty years since I had a popsicle!  And if you don’t know about Fairlife milk, check it out.  It doesn’t go bad for months.  I’m not a milk expert, but it’s pretty good.  Enough.  You don’t want to hear about this unless you are also gluten and lactose intolerant!!!   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment