Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Bill and Janet both are better.  The entire world was praying for them. Probably every underground Christian in China where they spent 37 years. Thank all of you who prayed.

I have done nothing today.  All the hours I have now--that I do nothing--I needed when I was raising four children.  And now I don’t know what to do with all the time.  Yes, I write, but I have to be inspired somewhat to do that.  My publisher is calling tomorrow for the two of us to do final editing on The Corsair Pilot.  I want it done.

I have started a story about my dad, who came home from school one day to find that someone had killed his dad.  Shot him.  They never found out who.  I will have to call all my cousins to get their versions.  I did see the newspaper from 1917...but it is “iffy” ....if this, then that.  Who knows.  I’ll have to make something up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment