Friday, October 4, 2024

I guess I will just have to accept that I can’t post like I used to post.  Everything in my life right now is hectic.  The Macau Mavrick--my brother Bill--almost lost his life and has been in the hospital.  And now, his wife Janet quit breathing, they did CPR and she is in the hospital as they try to stabilize her.  But thank God, they changed my meds and I am better.  Much better.  I’m going to shoot for posting once a week at this point.

Sunday, we covered chapter 4 and 5, and I told them that if they were ever forced to give up all their Bible except one book, choose Romans.  And if you had to give up all of Romans except one chapter, choose chapter five.  And if you had to give up all of five except a couple of verses, choose verse one and two.  It covers everything.  When Paul says “Therefore,” he is summing it all up.  Justification, faith, peace, Jesus, access to God, grace, rejoicing and glory.  It is comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment