Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Becky is working an estate sale (setting it up) and the owners said she couldn’t bring her dog while she was doing it.  Emmy Lou always goes with Becky to work.  So, anyway, Emmy Lou is with me this week, and I’m not doing everything exactly to suit her.  I’m trying, but I need a little time to figure out her dog language.  It has been good to have a dog underfoot.  I’ve been so lonesome for Molly.  Emmy and I are working it out.

I went to the optometrist this morning and my eyes haven’t gotten any worse!!!  I didn’t have to buy new glasses.  Every morning when I wake up, I use the first few minutes to thank God for what is good in my life.  My feet don’t hurt.  My knees are good. (Everyone I know is replacing their knees and hips lately.) My fingers don’t have arthritis so I can type very easily. I have perfect hearing. If I don’t start the day with the things that are right, I’ll give too much attention to what is wrong.  We have so much to be thankful for.  I’m doing okay for 86. 

No comments:

Post a Comment