Monday, May 20, 2024

Seven days.  A week ago at 8:00 in the morning.  I have got to  quit grieving and get myself together.

I called a breeder Ann knows and asked them if they had a female Schnauzer that needed to stop having. puppies.  Schnauzers don’t shed and love to cuddle.  I don’t want a male dog.  Squig just about ruined the dust ruffles on my loveseats before I caught him--and explained the “Way of the Lord” to him. 

Since I quit blogging (I was just too sick to do it and stick with it) last year,  I have thought of a zillion things to say.  But this morning, I don’t  know where I stored those things in my brain.

I did find out that “The Letter” has made the third cut for a national award as a recommendation for book clubs to read.  That’s exciting.  It’s nice to have made the final list.  Maybe it will be chosen.  But I am thrilled that it made the list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment