Monday, February 6, 2023

Have you ever tried "Boost?"   "Ensure?"   To gain weight?  Well, Skip it.  There isn't anything you can do to make it taste better.  And pound for pound, I vote for standing rib roast.  

This morning I tried putting a scoop of Chocolate milk mix in it.  It just ruined both of them.  I'm never going to drink either weight-gain-drink again.  I'd rather shrink.

Of course, most people are trying to lose weight.  We've all done that in the past.  It's hard.  But I think gaining is worse because you have to eat horrible stuff you don't like.  I've never been a fan of sweets, ice cream, chocolate, etc.  The exception would be donuts.  Plain, no sugar coating.

Veggies are my favorite thing.  And bread.  But you can't gain weight on veggies.  The best thing is to stay healthy and don't lose a lot of weight like I did last month.  I'm on the mend.




No comments:

Post a Comment