Monday, February 20, 2023

 My system of doing things in a certain order first thing every morning isn't working!!!   I got through step 1, 2, 3, this morning,  sat down in my chair, and fell asleep.  It's noon and steps 4, 5, and 6 aren't done.

Jeanine--across the street friend--brought me the mail a minute ago, and I realized that it must be Saturday's mail because today is a holiday?  She usually brings me my mail and I forgot to check it.

Getting older is interesting.  All the questions I used to have about why my mom and dad didn't do "this" or "that," I now understand.  It's not just forgetting, it's "slow down."  Nothing seems as important that it has to be done right this minute.

I did make it to church yesterday as usual.  At least I knew it was Sunday.  I wish I could go in my pajamas, but I'd probably get thrown out.

No comments:

Post a Comment