Thursday, July 27, 2023

Good morning.  My grandson Stephen has convinced me to go outside in the morning before I do anything else and look toward the sun (Not at it) and get light in my body.  He has a guru that shows scientifically what sun light does for the system.

I’m not a guru follower, but I’ve been doing this for a week, and if nothing else, I like doing it.  It feels good.  I’m a hermit by nature, so maybe it is just jarring me out of the house!

I had the worst restaurant meal I ever ate in my life yesterday at Longhorn.  Texas Roadhouse wasn’t open or we would have gone there.    I explained that I couldn’t eat any spices.  All of the food was covered in every spice imaginable.  I ordered a small sirloin--I usually get the prime rib, but thought I would try something else.  It was so tough that the serrated steak knife couldn’t cut it.  I brought it home and put it through the processor to grind it up for Molly.  I usually give a place another try.  Nope.  Not this place.  Molly liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment