Tuesday, July 11, 2023

In all my life, I have never seen a July like this one.  It is pouring down rain again.  At 5:00 AM.  Everything is green.  When you go for a drive, the world is fresh and green, not brown and crispy.

I wish we could catch all the rain and save it.  It seems like such a waste to watch it run off into drains in the streets.  If July is like this, I wonder what August will be like.

Molly went to the groomer’s yesterday.  He didn’t have time to cut her hair, but she got a bath--which was badly needed.  I can’t lean over the tub and do it anymore.  Everything in Edmond is twice as much as it was in Pryor.  $25.00 for a bath.  Somebody is making money in this town.  But they have to turn around and pay for what they buy, so I doubt anyone has much left over.    Carolyn says she pays half what I do to get her hair done in Pryor.  Why did I move?  I wish I could remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment