Tuesday, August 6, 2024

I don’t get mad very easily---I always figure that people are just having a bad day.  But last Friday I made an appointment with the Lincoln service department to check my air conditioner...it needed freon.  They said to have it there by 8:30 Tuesday.  It’s now 1:30 and they  texted me to say it would be 24 to 48 hours before it would be ready.  And....they would call to give me a price before they did anything.

I am totally upset.  Why have it there at 8:30 in the morning?  And not get it back before tomorrow.  My plan is to either go get it and never darken their doors again, or suck it up and let them walk all over me.

Two days without a car is impossible.

I think I better go get my Bible and read the Psalms for a while and calm myself down.  


No comments:

Post a Comment