Sunday, August 25, 2024

I think I am just going to accept the fact that I’m not going to blog every day.  I forget.  Stay with me.  I’m trying to do better but it isn’t working.  I used to have a pattern, but since I’ve been so sick the last three months, my pattern has gone splat. 

I’ve been watching a lot of TV.  I don’t recommend it.  Everyone is arguing and nobody likes conversation.  They just emote.

I got my Reader’s Digest Saturday.  It is half as thick as it used to be, and I don’t get most of the jokes!  Which says that I am over the hill.  I just don’t know which hill I went over.

Carolyn buys RD for me, and I get Time for her.  I just cancelled the Time, and got The Saturday Evening Post for both of us.  It isn’t much better.  Maybe I actually am over the hill?



No comments:

Post a Comment