Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The inspection on the new house went well.  I guess that means I will sign a contract on March second.  Then I won't be so nuts.  I won't be in limbo any more.  If any of you have any room on your prayer list for very "trivial" things, pray for me that this house will sell soon.

I just found out that one of my extended relatives (Ann Harrison) is reading my blog.  She doesn't like breakfast either and gave me some suggestions.  Nice.  Tomorrow I am going to finish up the jar of Prego.

This new house has a Koi pond.  I will have to get a lawn chair and put it next to the pond so that I can watch the fish.  I hope Squig doesn't think they are dinner.

"In my Father's house are many mansions.  If it were not so I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you...that where I am there you may be also."  John 14:2-3b

I have the feeling that Christ is also preparing a place for me in Edmond.  Everything seems to fall in place when I let him do the doing.  I am such a control freak.  That is the one area of my Christian life that always gives me trouble.  I want to plan everything.  I want to know what is going to happen next.  Like I said yesterday, I like to move in a one, two, three direction.  And God doesn't always clue me in on His plans.

His plans are better than mine anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment