Wednesday, June 29, 2022

My computer crashed.  I went to the bank to get help with my auto pay accounts.  No luck.....then I called the help line, and finally got someone to help me, but I have now lost all my access memory to other automatic entry places.  This new age of computers is hard for us old timers.  But here I am.  I’m up and running.  Finally.

I go in tomorrow for a test to see what’s going on to make me so nauseous.  We’ll see how that goes.   It’s one thing or another at this age.  I don’t seem to have any appetite...and I am one of those grazers who eats all the time and doesn’t gain weight.  Food is my “go-to”.

Then, just when I’ve got everything going again...my watch quits running.  It’s dead as a doornail.  I’m going to have to go to target or wal-mart and get a new watch.

The small things of life seem to roll me over.  I don’t want to get in the car and drive to get a watch.  I want to touch it before I buy it or I would let Jeanette order me one from Amazon.  Maybe I’ll do that anyway.

I’ll try to be happier next time I post.  I know you all don’t want to hear me gripe.  I don’t like gripers either.

No comments:

Post a Comment