Thursday, June 30, 2022

I don’t like the tests that say, “Nothing to eat or drink after midnight...” and then they schedule you for two in the afternoon.  There must be someone in scheduling who has a sadistic streak.

Pat came and stayed all night last night, and is going to drive me into Okla. City.  She always takes care of me when I need help.  

It’s not just broken or hurt animals that she drags home to take care of, she takes care of everyone and everything.  She did not inherit that characteristic from me.  Or for that matter, from Ken.  She just came into the world like that.

 She has one of those new cars half gas, half electric. I’m not sure how that works.  I guess it is the future.  Because it takes so long to charge an electric car, people will want gasoline backup.  I’m not sure what the ecological impact will be--or if there will be one.  I heard that batteries cost in the thousands--to replace one.

Jesus had to walk everywhere.  In France, there are underground metros. Not very many cars.  America has so much land, we spread everything out and have to have a car to get anywhere.  We waste the space we have and are fast losing farm land.  Does anyone remember Victory Gardens?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment