Thursday, May 4, 2023

I just found the comments section on my blog site!!  Thank all of you for your kind words.  One problem seems to me is that it doesn’t tell me who said anything...just their comment.  Maybe you all have not given the site your name??

The other day, I had an impulse and did something before I thought about it.  I don’t know if it was right or wrong.  If it was wrong, I’ll blame my right arm.  I had gone in to a quick oil change place  full of  rough looking white dudes  and one lone black fellow who looked a little lost.  He opened my car door to get the milage sticker and I reached up and touched his face with my right hand and said, “God bless you.”

I don’t know if it was the right thing to do, but I think he almost cried as he whispered “Thank you.”  An old, old, white woman blessing a young black fellow.  Sometimes God gives us an impulse at the right moment.  I think that had to be one of those moments.  I hope so.  He was smiling when I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment