Tuesday, May 23, 2023

I’m back...I think.  After three days in the hospital, I ended up going back after they released me two days later.  But....I think I am on the mend.  All over a tooth that had to be removed from bone.

One good thing happened...although I missed the open house at “Best of Books” bookstore for the introduction of my book “The Letter”, it made the Oklahoma best seller list anyway behind Tom Hank’s book.  I’ll take that!  Thank you--if you were one of the ones who made that happen.

If you haven’t bought it, the only place it is available is at best of books on Danforth in Edmond (for now)  I get one dollar for every book sold and will gladly return your dollar!  The book store, publisher and printer divide the rest...that’s okay...books get printed because of them.  If you want it signed, let the bookstore know, I’ll drive over and sign it.


No comments:

Post a Comment