Friday, May 26, 2023

Since it is Friday, Ann always picks me up and we go garage sale hopping.  Or, she does, and I sit in the car and do the newspaper puzzles and the crossword.  Sometimes I get out if the driveway is flat  and short.  

Last thing I bought was a 100 package of one serving plastic freezer containers.  Every time someone brings me what they think is one serving of dinner (friends have been awesome) I divide it into two or three servings and freeze them in my garage sale containers.  Handy.

Eating enough to gain weight is difficult.  No matter how many times a day I eat a meal, I can’t seem to gain any of my weight back.  We spend our entire lives as girls trying to lose weight, so I have no training in gaining weight.  I can’t seem to do it. I started at 145 before all these medical things happened to me and now I am stuck at 128.  Nothing I eat--or how much of it--seems to help. Jeanette agreed that lobster dipped in a gallon butter might help...so we went to Red Lobster last week and I ate two tails with a baked potato soaked in butter and sour cream.  I dipped every broccoli spear in butter as well.  Surely that is worth a pound!! I’m working on it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment