Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Being in the hospital--and a week or two of “sick” since then--has messed up my schedule.  I am back on my feet.  Infected bone where the dentist cut a tooth out started sepsis again--which I am prone to.  The cure to all that ails us is: don’t get old.  Everything wears out.

I’ve been teaching my Sunday class by phone...and that has worked out okay.  Everyone stays with it and doesn’t want me to quit...but I fear my teaching days may be coming to a end. 

People tell me to get a Podcast.  Whatever that is.  Learning something new seems overwhelming.  I did get the book about my brother (The Macau Maverick) to the publisher--final editing.  And “The Letter” just hit the Oklahoma best seller list for the second week in a row.  I’ll be in Pryor on June 24 to sign books in the afternoon.  That’s the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment