Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Today’s problems--according to today’s newspaper are: Making ends meet, and making meetings end.

I went to a meeting a few weeks ago that I never did figure out what the person in charge was trying to say.  Turns out, it didn’t matter anyway.

I had to get a new phone.  Craig took me to the AT&T store and a lovely young man was so patient to explain it to me.  However, I have been back there twice today already.  Technology passed me by and I didn’t even know it was coming.  So far, the new phone is driving me nuts.

The years I grew up in were so much simpler.  Carolyn and I talk every day about how difficult simple things are anymore.  My biggest problem every day now is figuring out what to eat.  Any time I cook (rarely) I freeze a bunch of small containers and when I pop one out of the freezer I call it a surprize-a-meal.  I never know what it is going to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment