Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Last week was difficult for Ken.  Thank you for your prayers.  Like I told you, I don't believe in luck.  I believe in prayer.  And when you are exhausted, it is very comforting to know that others pray for you.

So I can't help but skip from the first chapter of James to the fifth chapter to tell you this:

James 5:16b  "…and pray one for another, that you may be healed.  The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much."  Effectual.  Fervent.  Prayer.  Of righteous people.

He's better, siting up.  He ate  a huge dinner  and finished it off with Blue Bell peach ice cream.

Some of you have asked why I haven't answered your comments.  I didn't know how.  Yes, it is easy if you know what you are doing.  I don't, but as it turns out, the system didn't work.
Your comments now work.
If you subscribe to my blog via email the only way to comment is through the blog site    (http:/janiescupoftea.blogspot.com)   
          Any replies to the email feed go to a dead mailbox.  
                 Site comments require you use Google profile,  or page id.



No comments:

Post a Comment