Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The dialysis unit could not treat Ken today due to his weakened condition.  They will try again tomorrow.  If they still can't, he will be hospitalized.  This can't continue much longer.  I have told him not to feel like he has to stay here for me.  I do not want him to suffer like this because he feels like he is leaving me alone.  Ken knows that I want what is best for him, and that he is the love of my life.

There is a chance that a new drug they started today will give him strength.  But it is only a matter of weeks or days.  We will see.

I am fine.  Knowing that God has a plan for each of our lives gives me strength.  I may not understand, but I trust God's wisdom and can't imagine how those who do not know Christ and his precious love  go through times like this.

I will try and post tomorrow.  However, I am living in the moment right now.  Thank you for you prayers.  I feel so comforted knowing that there are people uplifting me through all of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment