Saturday, January 3, 2015

I am sorry I didn't blog yesterday!!  I lost my Mac.  It wasn't anywhere.  But when I got ready to go to bed I found it under the covers where I had fallen asleep.  I forgot that I took it to bed with me.  I had meant to do some writing.  Oh well.  

There is an owl outside my window.  He is a really big one and has been hooting all evening.  Squig is very small and I am afraid to let him out for fear that the owl will get him.  I don't know how many pounds an owl can pick up.  It is freezing cold outside, but I guess I am going to have to bundle up and go outside with Squig.  How many more days of winter are there?

I always deep clean my house when I move.  Since I've moved so many times in my life, it seemed like a good system.  I've moved  six times since we moved back to Pryor.  And a slew of times before that.  But when you settle in, (I've lived in this house for ten years) you don't empty out drawers and ask yourself why you saved all the stupid things in the drawer.

Since I am going to move again, I started cleaning things out.  Amazing all the stuff you can accumulate--even though I am really good about not keeping things I don't need.  I figure God gave it to me, so when I'm not using it there must be someone else that needs it.  So, I just give it away.  Yes, I could have a garage sale, but that would require a lot of work.  I'm done working that hard.

John 9: 4 "I must work the works of him that sent me while it is day: The night comes when no one can work."

I can still do that kind of work.  That's the kind of work you can always do.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment