Thursday, June 3, 2021

I am drowning in paper.  I don’t seem to be able to figure out what to do with it.  Some of my friends take a picture of it with their phone, but I don’t think I would ever be able to find the phone record when I wanted it.  Problem is, I don’t even know if I want it.

That’s the problem.  What if I decide I want it and I threw it away.  Every thing else in my life I know where it goes and what to do with it.  Not printed paper.

I have started shredding bills once I pay them.  Which is a vast improvement.  I used to save them for a year.  Why?  I have no idea.  I have the check stub or the record on my computer.  Now I only save the bills where I have made a purchase that might be returned.  Because I know that although I have the receipt, I wouldn’t be able to find it.

How can a mathematician be so incapable of organizing paper?  I haven’t figured that out yet.  It’s on my to-do list.

If there was a class on how to use my phone and Mac-book Pro that was close by---I’d go.  I-phone for dummies is what I need.  I have found the Command Z on my Mac.  Which gives me some confidence.  I can now un-do what I just did.  So I am not so fearful of making a mistake.  Tech is not easy for my generation.  Or maybe it’s just me??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment