Friday, July 1, 2022

I do not particularly like Oklahoma City’s road arrangements.  The streets are haphazardly laid out.  Angles, dead ends, turnpikes, highways everywhere with every possible highway number.  It’s like an octopus.  I got spoiled by Tulsa’s rectangular grid I guess.

If Pat hadn’t driven me...if I had listened to Siri...I would have ended up twenty miles north of where I needed to be.  The nice thing was that when the procedure was over, I got to eat.  We went to Golden Corral--they always have dozens of veggies--which I love.  And their bread is to die for.  Almost as good as Kathy D’s hot yeast rolls.  But not quite.  It is not your classy with a waiter kind of place, but I like the variety.

My friend Jeanine watched Squig.  So all was well.  That’s over.  I don’t like having appointments hanging over me.  Or luncheon dates.  I like a clear slate.  Call me at the last minute if you want me to go somewhere. I don’t like the feeling of being trapped by entries on a calendar.  I have no idea where that comes from.  I didn’t used to be that way.

It’s Friday again and I haven’t even got the week started.  I’ll try to do better next week.  God bless all of you.



  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment