Wednesday, April 19, 2023

 The publisher has decided on the format for a web page for me.  I’ll let everyone know. She suggested I put my blog on the web page, but I’m not going to do that.  I write too many personal things.  Maybe it is the same, but???

I woke up at 3:00 this morning.  Too many bees in my brain, and I couldn’t stop thinking about the meeting yesterday with my publisher.  It was really good.  She wants books signed at a local book store for the Saturday  before Mother’s day.  I don’t know if they have an opening that day or not.  Then go to the book store in Pryor.  Then Barnes and Noble in Tulsa--my grand daughter runs that store.  This is all too much.  But I have to sleep or I will be worthless for anything.  I am too old for this kind of excitement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment