Tuesday, August 22, 2023

 I broke a crown off my tooth--the dentist said the root had to come out.  You all know the drill.  Get your checkbook out.  

It has taken three months to get the partial, but it is amazing how they do it now.  Instead of biting down on a mouthful of goo to get an imprint, they do it with a machine of some sort.  I didn’t think it would work...but it is an exact fit.

I am out of it in the world we live in today.  Last night my computer went blank; I tried every thing I knew to get it up.  It took a trip to Becky’s house, and she and Craig had it up and going in fifteen minutes.

Part of the problem is that I’m tired of learning new things.  I don’t know where to put them.  I've got so many “old” things overloading my brain (that aren’t worth anything any more) that I’ve run out of room.  I have brain over-load.  Carolyn said that she had all of the answers, but nobody asks those questions anymore.  So true.  Lots and lots of useless knowledge rattling around inside my head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment