Friday, August 18, 2023

I got a text from my publisher  this morning and am pretty well stoked--and floating on air.  She said, “Congratulations.  You have been chosen to be the Oklahoma fiction  author at the 2024 Oklahoma Library Association’s Oklahoma Author’s Luncheon! You talk will be about your book ”The Letter” on March 7, 2024, in Tulsa.”

That means all the libraries in Oklahoma will push the book on their reader’s list.  

The book’s world-wide publication will be in September, next month.  I am over-whelmed. Those of you who bought one in Pryor or Edmond were part of an introductory release.

I decided to celebrate and ordered a Big Mac--I hadn’t eaten one in over fifteen years.  That was a mistake.  Ugh.  I’ll never do that again.  Live and learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment