Thursday, August 3, 2023

Pat calls each morning at 7:15 on her way to work.  Carolyn calls every morning at eight to to make sure I’m up.  And Scott called this morning to see how I’m doing.  It’s nice to have someone call even when we don’t have much to say.  Lisa calls every evening at five fifteen when she gets off work and is driving home.

Every night when I go to bed and put my phone on charge and get the covers over my feet, I call Carolyn and tell her, “You can go to bed now.”  Then I call Jeanette and ask about her day.  And then I call Jeanine across the street--to tell her I’m done for the day.  She always checks to see if I have turned the outside lights on.  She takes care of buying my groceries when I need something.

People are what make life good.  I am thankful to have so many people who care about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment