Friday, February 2, 2024

I always saved the best until last.  But Ken always said, “Eat the best you have, wear the best you have, go to the best place you want to go...” and so on.

I asked him, why would you want to do that???  I told him: If you save the best till last you will always have something to look forward to!!! The best is on the horizon.  

He said, “If you eat, wear, do etc...the best, then----the things that are left will have a best thing in them.   And you can do that next.  That way,  you will always be enjoying the very best of everything.  Every day.  All the time.

He had a way of looking at things that changed the way I thought sometimes.   I guess we grow up hearing something,  and think that is the way things ought to be...but sometimes we need to rethink.

No comments:

Post a Comment