Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One of my readers in Europe said she knew something was going on with me because my posting times were so erratic.  As usual, I never know what the point of my problems is until they are over.  I just figure I'll get through it with the help of God.

I just don't like to sound like I have a complaint.  I don't.

But Ken had one of his regular emergencies.  It's his arm where they do his dialysis.  It has five stents and clogs up from time to time.  Which requires emergency surgery.  His Tulsa surgeon and I know each other pretty well by now.  I like him.  And he knows me well enough to know that when I call that it's an emergency--so when I call,  Ken is next in line for surgery.  Usually by the time I can get him to Tulsa.  If I wait for the people here to get me in with someone it might take a week. I have a type A personality in case you haven't figured it out.  One of my favorite words is "Now." (Politely of course.)

Anyway, all is well.  I have just been busy with details.  Things are back to normal, whatever that is.  Ken was sitting up at the hospital today saying he was hungry.  He ate.  They let him go home.  He has spent the day catching up on the crossword puzzles.  He's back in charge.

I love talking to all of you.  I still have not been able to access your comments, but my computer  savvy daughter--who set all this up for me--is here for a few days, and she is going to figure it out for me.  So if you have comments, I will be looking forward to seeing what you have to say.  If you don't, that's ok as well.  I know you are out there.

We have the same God.

1 comment:

  1. Janie,

    I'm very glad Ken is doing better. David has told me so many stories of what a heroic man he is. It was wonderful visiting you all awhile back. An extra special treat to get to see you play the marimba! We'll have to come to Pryor again soon.

    Also, I love reading your blog. It's a daily dose of hope, inspiration, and great stories. Just wanted to leave a comment so you can view it.

    Warm regards,
    Jennifer Sharp

    ReplyDelete