Thursday, March 19, 2015

1 Peter 3:15 is one of my favorite verses and I humbly take it to heart in my own life.

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts; and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asks you for a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear..."

Sanctify the Lord God.  Hallow his name.  Talk to Him.

In your hearts.  I told my friend Carolyn the other day that I loved her like my own sister.  With all my heart.
"You only have half a heart," she laughed.  "The other half is Dacron mesh."

"True, but the parts that I have left are full of love!!"

Be ready.  Preparation by reading and memorizing God's words.

Always.  You never know when you are going to get a chance to share.

To give an answer.  Know what you know.  Don't be a Christian wimp.

For the reason of the hope that is in you.  Hope.  It's one of the big three in Paul's letter to the Corinthians.  Love, faith, hope.  I am full of hope.

Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."  The substance of my faith is founded with hope.  Lots and lots of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment