Monday, March 23, 2015

The people who owned the house before me were pink flamingo kind of people.  My sister removed around fifty bunnies, turtles, flower stepping stones,...etc. from the back yard alone.  There must have been a dozen flower pots filled with dirt.  No flowers.  And solar lights.  They were everywhere.  When she was through, I was able to plant flowers, bulbs and peonies around the Koi pond.  We got it running.  It has a waterfall.  It looks nice.

I'm glad God didn't make us all alike.  It would be so boring.  According to the number of species of flora and fauna, God loves variety.   He didn't make a prototype and then quit.  All the way from hummingbirds to pink flamingos--both birds.  And a million variations in-between.  Even people look  different.  That's how we  recognize them.  By their differences.

I have never been attached to a house.  They are just places that hold all your stuff, and more importantly--all your people.  We moved so much that I had packing down to a science.  I moved 24 times.  That doesn't count the moves that Ken made.  This move will be 25.  I can be happy just about anywhere if the temperature is right.  That assumes that it is clean.  Or that I can get it clean.  I don't want to be hot, cold, or dirty.

Phillipians 2:4 "Look not every man on his own things, but every person also on the things of others."  I am really blessed that there are so many people helping me get my "things" in order.  Becky's husband Craig has lined up all the contractors.  Painters, tilers, electricians, carpenters...etc.

All my people are certainly looking on the things of others.  On me.



No comments:

Post a Comment