Monday, March 2, 2015

Today I signed the contract on the new house.  It's done.  Now I have to sell the one in Pryor--where I am staying until it sells.  There is enough work to be done on the new one to keep workers busy for a couple of months anyway.

Becky should be back from Morocco day after tomorrow.  She can help me make decisions on paint colors, etc.  She makes four trips overseas every year.  I don't get it.  I have traveled, but it is wearisome to me.  The thought of getting on a plane and flying for seven or eight hours sounds like torture.  However, it didn't when I was fifty.  Twenty five years makes a big difference.

Pray for the Christians that have been captured.  You know that they are afraid.  My brother and sister have our church praying for some Chinese Christian friends of theirs who are in jail--simply because they are believers.  The judge threw their lawyer out of court so they were not represented.  We are so blessed to live in a  country where we have religious freedom.

I forgot to post this last Friday.  I have been a little bit scattered.  I will do better.

"I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have see my "troubles", and you care about the anguish of my soul."  Psalms 31:7

It's a good thing God cares.  Because I have spent the weekend fairly "troubled" trying to get everything done with carpenters, painters, tile men, etc.  I'm not anguished yet, but if I get there, I can count on the unfailing love of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment