Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I hope you can spend it with your loved ones.  God has given us so much to be thankful for.  I always start with thankfulness for my eyesight.  My mind.  My family.  My home.  My church....and on and on.

Sometimes it's good to just list all the good things.  We have a tendency to think about what is wrong rather than what is right.  Talk to God about the good things He has given you.  I am sure he gets tired of us only telling him what is wrong.

People are going to start arriving today.  I am thankful that I have four bedrooms.  When I started looking for a house here in Edmond, I asked for two or three bedrooms.  I wanted to downsize.  That didn't happen because there wasn't anything available within a mile of where I wanted to live.  So up till now, I've been thinking the house is too big.  It isn't.

I've been cooking all day.  I think I am ready for the influx.

Don't forget to thank the cook.

I will return on Monday.  I am going to take the next four days for family.

God bless you.  And yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment