Monday, November 16, 2015

The political cartoon in today's paper was a picture of the Statue of Liberty--a gift to us from France-- shedding tears.  The French are our oldest allies.  The world--the free world--cannot help but weep with them in this tragedy.

The emperor has no clothes.  We have become so politically correct that we are afraid of speaking the truth.  Who blew up Paris?  Who is killing and beheading people in the middle East?  Who are the refugees fleeing from and trying to get away from?  Who is raping women, and degrading them in every possible way?   Who is lining Christians up and shooting them?  Who is holding hostages for political reasons and cutting off their heads?

I'm sorry, but I don't seem to be able to rectify the message that the Muslims are giving me that they are "really" a peaceful people.  The only peaceful Muslims I have ever heard of are those living in countries where other political systems prevail.  Where they are legally protected from their own fanatical religious philosophies--by democratic governments.  In countries where they have control, there is only misery and death.  Murder and mayhem.  Abuse of women--who have no rights.

I hope that we can unite the world to destroy these terrorists.  Their ideology is sick.

Christianity gives the world a message of peace.  Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your near be troubled, neither let it be afraid."  John 14:27

To the people of Paris, the people of France, may this message from the Apostle Paul comfort you:  "Now the Lord of peace himself (Jesus) give you peace always by all means.  The Lord be with you all."   2 Thessalonians 3:16

I join Paul in saying:  Peace by all means.  The Lord be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment