Tuesday, January 23, 2024

I’ve got this song stuck in my head since  I’ve been listen to the Gaither Hour.  Do you ever get a song stuck?  I like this song a lot:

“They baptized Jesse Taylor.....  In Cedar Creek  last Sunday......  Jesus gained a soul and satan lost a good right arm. ........They all cried Hallelujah, when Jesses’ head went under...cause this time he went under for the Lord.

Of course it helps if you like country music.  And when you combine country with gospel, it’s even better.

I record the program and leave it on in the background when I’m doing other stuff.  I’m not a big fan of the constant praise and worship music at church without some hymns.  I like my music to tell a story like they did in the old hymns.  I do the praise and worship on my own.  The music is a big part of going to church for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment