Tuesday, December 1, 2015

We got through Thanksgiving with not a single argument.  Everyone was sweet.  Everyone was pleasant.  All 38 of them.

I am tired of politics.  I am tired of people who believe that whoever we elect as President is going to save the world.  I've been voting since Eisenhour won back when I was eighteen.  1956.

Ken had a wonderful philosophy for voting.  He said if you had a Democratic Congress, vote Republican for President.  If you had a Republican Congress, vote for a Democrat for President.  That way, they can't get anything done.  It seems like every thing they do makes things worse.   We are further in debt.  We are constantly at war, the moral structure is falling apart...shall I go on?

The basic problem is that politics won't save us.  Only God can do that.  The reason that America is a great country is because it was founded on Christian principles.  "With liberty and justice for all."

No comments:

Post a Comment