Tuesday, February 1, 2022

It’s almost five o’clock and I just realized that I forgot to post.  My day didn’t go in order since I had a dermatologist appointment this morning.  Another of those wheels up landings Ken talked about.

We are going to get hit with ice and sleet then snow tomorrow.  I filled my car up in case I lose power and need to go get warm in the car.  Becky bought me a small generator for Christmas.  Just enough to power my phone and an electric heater.  It has a re-power plug for the car.

Maybe I can plug my electric lap robe into it if we lose power.

I’m thinking of the 2020 October storm that tore up all the trees and left all of us on this street without power.  It was awful.  You could hear the limbs on the trees cracking as they broke and fell all day long.  Unable to bear the weight of the ice.

I would stock up on something if I knew what to get.  I think I’m good.  Will fill up the bathtubs in case pipes break.  I’ve been there before.  It’s not pretty.

The worst snow storm I’ve been in was in Virginia.  Our car was completely covered up to the roof.  I have a picture of me shoveling snow off the car.  Don’t know why, you couldn’t back it out of the driveway!!


No comments:

Post a Comment