Wednesday, June 28, 2023

 I can’t seem to get my self back on schedule.  Sleeping on a strange pillow is hard.  Nothing like your own bed and your own pillow.  I haven’t even got all of the crossword puzzles done yet. And can’t seem to get anything else done until I have finished the puzzles.

Regimen.  It keeps me in line.  But Jeanette brought me some lemon curd...so I eat a bite every little bit to keep me going.

“The Macau Mavrick” about my brother will be out in the fall.  And then on to the next book: “The Corsair Pilot.” which is about Ken. And as soon as that one is out, then “The Jersey Cow,” about my grandmother. I’m on a roll.  As long as I have characters, I can make a story.  But I’m running out of characters.  I tried to start one about my dad, but he was such a quiet man...there’s always my mom.  She was a character.  It all gets me up in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment