Monday, June 19, 2023

I woke up at six, came into my recliner and woke up again at nine!!!  That’s what old people do.  So I guess I’m there.  Last night when I went to bed, I told Carolyn not to text me before 7:30 in the morning because the buzz wakes me up, but I guess I’ll have to change the time now.  She gets up early.  I used to do that, but I don’t seem to have a rhythm anymore.

We are studying relationships on Sundays.  Moses and his father in law.  Moses and Joshua.  And this coming Sunday, Eli and Samuel.  Relationships are the whipping cream on our lives.  People ask what Carolyn and I talk about every day.  I have no idea.  Nothing ever happens here.  She sees people every day at the dinner that the city throws for retired people.

I don’t see anyone during the week very often. I’ll see all you Pryorites on Saturday.  I’m afraid someone will say “Do you remember me?”  I beg you, don’t ask me that.  I barely remember my own name!

No comments:

Post a Comment