Friday, July 12, 2024

 I think I have found the draft of The Corsair.  It took me all day yesterday.   Thank goodness for “Finder.”  I will have to read every page all 300 of them to know for sure.  I need a better filing system!!...which means I don’t have a filing system.

Today I go to breakfast with Ann.  She will be her in a few minutes.  Then I get my hair done, come home and eat lunch   and start reading, reading, reading.  I hope I have found the right manuscript.

I finished the book “Killer Angels,” last night.  Pulitzer prize winner.  But hard to read.  The version in the history books about Gettysburg don’t tell the story at all!

I wish I could go back and look at the field again.  “Little Round Top,”  “Big Round Top” and Seminary Hill.  Oh well, I probably wouldn’t know much more than I do now because I am not a warrior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment