Tuesday, July 16, 2024

 I walked around the block early 7:00 AM this morning.  It is so hot here by 8:00 that you can hardly breath.  The tip ends of every plant and blade of grass are brown. 

My water bill was over $200.  I got the bill yesterday.  I immediately turned my sprinkling system off.  The grass and shrubs are going to have to make it on their own.

Pryor, Oklahoma is a cheap place to live.  Edmond isn’t. I have an old paper the lists Pryor one of the most economic  places in the USA to live.  

Edmond is one of (if not the) most expensive places in Oklahoma.  I wish I had never left Pryor--I did because both girls live close by here.  I had been ending up in the hospital over and over and they wanted me closer to where they live so they could take care of me. I’m so independent, however, that I just take care of myself.  I wish I had stayed in Pryor.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment