Tuesday, July 30, 2024

I walked around the block again at 7 this morning.  As long as I do that I give myself a pass for the rest of the day to sit and watch TV.  I don’t actually do that, but I could if I wanted to!!!

I have been watching the Olympics.  The men’s gymnastics has been obscured by the women’s team for so long that it was exciting to see them medal.

The newspaper is the most exciting event of most days.  But they have a new crossword person who likes to ask for the name of current figures in movies etc.  That really isn’t fair.  Who cares.  I need real stars like John Wayne, Heady Lamarr, Bette Davis, etc.

It’s no fun anyway when they ask for names instead ideas and definitions.  But it still gets me out of my chair to go outside and get the newspaper.  Unless it’s raining...then it’s a toss up.

No comments:

Post a Comment