Monday, October 5, 2015

I am finished with the analysis of Creation as far as animals are concerned.  I hope you can now explain to your children and grandchildren where the dinosauric ages fit into the Biblical account.  They need the confidence of knowing that the Bible has no error.  None.

I am going to give you an opinion now.  Concerning human creation.  I think there were probably humans before Adam and Eve.   Because when Cain killed Able, Cain begged for God to protect him from people (what people?) who would try to kill him.  Gen. 4: 14b-16 "...I shall be a fugitive...that everyone (who are these everyones?)  that finds me shall slay me.  And the Lord...set a mark upon Cain lest any (Who?)  finding him should kill him.  And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord and dwelt in the land of Nod..."

The home of Adam and Eve had been Eden.  Cain went to the land of Nod.  Where was this?

Another verse that makes me think that there were other people at the time, is found in the Noah account.  Gen. 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and...when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men and they bare children to them...it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."

These are two classifications of people.  1.  The sons of God, and  2.  The daughters of men.  Here again I give you an opinion.  I think that the sons of God were of the linage of Seth (Adam's third son)  and the daughters of men were of the linage of Cain.  Gen. 4: 25 "And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God...has appointed me another seed (linage) instead of Abel whom Cain slew."

So why is the story of Adam and Eve so important?  Opinion:  Because Adam was created different than any other man (if there were other men) who came before him.  He was created to hold the Holy Spirit.  God breathed into him the "Breath of life" and he became a living soul.  Those of the lineage of Adam and Seth were God's children.  Capable of holding his Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment