Monday, September 21, 2020

 Blogger has changed its format.  I don't like it.  It may look the same when you receive it, but on my end it is a mess.

Every time I start a new paragraph, I have to adjust the font--and the size of the print.  Both of them.  I'm going to have to go get my daughter Pat to fix me with the old format.  I do not like change.

Older people don't like change, so I am not alone.  Just at a time you are losing dexterity and motion, changing anything is difficult.

I like to watch my children and grand-children's dogs.  But David got a huge golden retriever that is so loving and friendly with a constantly wagging tail, that the dog knocks me over just wanting to be loved.

Adjusting to imbalance is difficult.  You always had a body that responded like it was supposed to--and now it doesn't.

Making changes due to aging is bad enough.  I don't need blogger changing my font size.  I don't like not being able to stand in line for two hours to vote, (like the last time I voted).  I don't like not being able to do the things I used to do with ease.  I don't like things to change.

If you have a grandmother in your family with problems like that.  Try and be patient.  God's (soon) gonna give us a new body that works right.

No comments:

Post a Comment