Thursday, September 17, 2020

I forgot to post yesterday!  I had a connection group party around one o'clock and came home brain dead I was so tired.

My spider lilies are blooming.  Bright red.  Twenty five of them.  That means that next year I'll have fifty of them.

I'm cat sitting this week.  I don't have her here at my house, I just go pet her and make sure she has food and water.  Her name is Daisy.  She's Persian.  Sweet, calm--the perfect cat.  I would steal her if I could get away with it!!!  Squig loves her too.

Becky has a new dog--Ellie May.  Wild as a March hare.  She is just a puppy.  Squig is tired of her wanting to play in about thirty seconds.  She jumps straight up in the air and does a 180 and then jumps up and does another one.  She never stops jumping.  Pure energy.

Squig and I are worn out by the time we go home.  We are both old dogs.

Becky got me one of those see through plastic masks and when I went to dinner yesterday I forgot I had it on and tried to eat my soup through it.  It didn't work--to say the least.  I like it.  No sweat, no getting hot.  I just have to remember I have it on!!



No comments:

Post a Comment