Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Carolyn has been mailing me the ken-ken puzzles from her newspaper.  I only get one of them on Sunday.  But the Tulsa paper she takes raised her rate to over 300$, so she quit them---and I won’t get any more puzzles.

I went to the book store to get a book of them, but they didn’t have any.  They have every other kind of crossword and puzzle, but no ken-ken.

And my mathematical mind craves number puzzles.

The only kind of puzzle I don’t like is figuring out what to do on this computer.  This morning, I was writing and my power went off and I lost what I wrote.  When I finally was able to figure out how to retrieve it, it came up with two copies!!.  One with the original title, and one titled with the name of the first chapter.

Solution:  call Pat.  But she is packing up to go to a horse clinic and can’t come help me.  I would take a class, but the problem with those classes is that they never tell you the thing you want to know.

This Mac-pro has too many options.  And too many titles to things you can do.  Choice after choice after choice.  And a language all of its own.  I need something with an on/off switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment