Friday, February 5, 2021

Today I get my second Covid shot.  The first thing I am going to do next week is go to the beauty shop and get a hair cut.  Can't wait.  My hair has never been this long since high school.  It is awful.

I've tried to do my part by staying home.  The worst thing that happened is that I unwittingly spoiled my dog because I sat in my chair three times a day to eat, and he learned that if he looked pitiful enough, I would give him a bite of what I was eating.  I've created a monster.

They say that "natural selection" favored the dogs that have eyes that look forlorn and pitiful.  They look at you and you can't resist them.  Those were the dogs that survived, because people pampered them.

Squig is a master at the droopy, sad, pitiful eye look.  You just know he is suffering because he is starving...even though he gets two bowls of food each day.  And not just any food...he is on a special diet because he has had pancreatitis in his past and has to eat low-fat.  A bag of it costs a fortune.

We have each other.  What more can I say.




No comments:

Post a Comment