Monday, August 2, 2021

I’ve been binging on the olympics.  And I found out that there are parts of the competitions that I can’t get into.  They have a zillion categories.

I’ve watched the gymnastics every time because Becky was a gymnast.  She broke her neck doing flips at a football game, so I think every twist and turn in the olympics will result in disaster.  And hope something like that won’t happen.

Summer is here.  And hot, hot, hot.  I’ve been bringing tomatoes in by the dozens--and giving them away.  And I only have three plants that made it.  The rabbits ate every stalk of okra and the rest of the tomatoes.  

I always thought rabbits were cute.  No more.  Next year we are  going to have a “Come to the head rabbit” discussion.  Funny thing is, Ann also has always raised okra with no problems--and the rabbits ate her okra as well.

Squig likes Okra.  And tomatoes and every fruit.  If I am eating something, he wants some.  I wonder if it was Squig who ate my plants?

No one else in the neighborhood had this problem.  Squig????  Naw! Not Squig.

No comments:

Post a Comment